Saturday, July 11, 2015

I AM OUT OF HERE!!

k my dearly beloved,
Lets get one thing straight. I have loved my experience here at the MTC. I have learned so much and I have grown so much as a person. I am a completely different person today than I was a week ago. I have grown such love for my Savior and for this wonderful gospel, and I wouldn't trade this experience for the world!
But oh my heck, I can't wait to get out of here and get to work!! I can't wait for food that doesn't want to make me die and I can't wait to be able to do my business without anyone knowing about it. #dormlifesucks
I can't wait to go and help people find this amazing joy and love that I have because of Jesus Christ.
We got to watch Elder Packer's funeral on friday I just wanna say one thing about that. It wasn't sad. Why wasn't sad? Because everyone knew that we would see each other again. How wonderful is that? Families are forever all because of our wonderful Savior and our loving Heavenly Father. Death is not a permanent thing. What joy that brings!!
So there is my spiritual thought for the day!
I am leaving on Monday at 3:30 am. (kill me) so my roommates and I are pulling an all-nighter and eating all the junk all of our wonderful family members have sent us. We have an extra top bunk bed so we have all the snacks on there. It is pretty funny. I will send a picture of it next week when I have a little bit of time.
I'm sorry this is short but I have to start getting packed!!
I love you all so much!
The gospel is true
God is real
He loves you
and I love you


Love, Sister Dickson


Make sure to check out the videos of Maranda opening her mission call! Also subscribe and get emailed every time Sister Dickson sends a new letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment